This hostel has a very particular history …
- XVII, time when Talarn was the capital of the township of Talarn , which included the territories of Pallars Jussà , culd and Alta Ribagorça begins.
The mayor had built this house in 1060 , drawing on the walls of the outer wall of Talarn and next to the tower defense Portal Cabezas. It was the first home of the people have running water and certainly one of the first houses in the Pyrenees.
In today’s backyard had mills , holes dug in the rock where fermented wine, today a large underground cellars and stables to keep livestock .
This is only the beginning of the house. It has attracted many other characters , like our beloved Blessed Ana Maria Janer and others.
With more than 80 places, common rooms, individual and common rooms, barbecue area , free wifi , swimming pool , restaurant service , private patio, specialized library, free parking, … capacity Today the hostel It established as an emblematic establishment and reference in Talarn and Pallars